05/10: Uppercase Letters, Numbers + Connecting Letters (Virtual Calligraphy Workshop)
Time & Location
About the Workshop
Workshop Size: 10-12 Students
Join me in this intermediate pointed-pen workshop...virtually! This workshop will be structured very similary to my in-person workshops. This class is perfect for those of you who have been practicng the basics for a while now and want to move onto the next step...uppercase letters, numbers and mastering connections. There will be step-by-step instructions, live demos and the class will be open for Q&A's! This workshop is structured in the beginning, but once I get to know you as a class, I will open it up to for questions, requests, and live demos. All of this in the comfort of your own home!
The first half of the class will be practing the foundational strokes for uppercase letters. In the second half, I will go over certain letter connections that are tricky and then numbers.
After the class, to continue your growth and practice, you'll get an opportunity to submit one entry for feedback on your work. Feedback can be sent via email or we can hop on a Zoom call to discuss.
Virtual Workshop Includes:
- 2 hours of instruction which includes a front facing camera of myself...but not for long until I change it to an overhead camera so you can easliy follow along the live demonstrations
- Intermediate Calligraphy Workbook (A PDF digital copy will be emailed to you to print at home, if you need supplies, see instructions below)
- 1 round of feedback after the class
*supplies are sold separately
What you will need for the workshop:
- A viewing device that is able to connect with Zoom (Computer, Tablet, Phone, etc.) You are welcome to use a camera to show your work during the workshop
- Table space for the workshop
- Oblique Pen Holder
- Nib (Zebra G, Nikko G, Leonardt EF Principle is recommended)
- Bleedproof Practice Paper (Rhodia Graph Paper Recommended)
- Calligraphy Ink
- Calligraphy Ink Holder (optional)
Already have supplies?
You're halfway there! Purchase the "Workshop Only" ticket if you have all the supplies you need to take the workshop. I will send you a PDF calligraphy guide a few days before the workshop.
Don't Have Supplies?
Don't you fret! Purchase the "Workshop & Supplies Kit" ticket to receive a calligraphy kit (Oblique pen holder, nib, paper, ink and ink holder). This ticket includes the workshop, supplies, shipping, PDF calligraphy guide, and one round of feedback. Last day to purchase this ticket is Saturday, May 2, 2020.
If you are missing some supplies, I have them indivdually listed on my online shop. You're welcome to purchase what you're missing here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/tcalligrapher.
Last day to purchase the "Workshop & Art Kit" Ticket as well as supplies is Saturday, May 2, 2020 to ensure your supplies arrive on-time for the workshop.
*registration is limited, an advanced payment is required to secure the workshop.
*This class is beginner level course catered to students with no previous knowledge.
- Sold OutWorkshop Only$50$500$0
- Workshop & Supplies Kit$70$700$0